tisdag 17 november 2009

New Blog!


Sorry, it's been a while since something happened on my blog. I just started working as a freelance designer and illustrator. There has been a lot of preparation for this lately and I didn't have any time left to make my daily drawings. Now I have build a new blog, where I'll tell you more about my work and designs. I hope that this will interest you as well and you are very welcome to visit the new blog, Majali - Design & Illustration

See you there!

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you fοr your іnfoгmation.
    This article hаs гeallу peaked my іnteгest.
    I'm going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    Here is my blog christophe chavigny

    SvaraRadera